- Mexican Snowball is a succulent plant which is popular as a potted ornamental plant. It features rosettes of unusual blue-green foliage, which are often densely clustered and may form a small mound. The leaves may have a powdery coating and may develop red tints at the tips and edges
- It is called Mexican snowball.
- Echeveria elegans is cultivated as an ornamental plant for rock gardens planting
- As with other types of succulents, Echeveria Elegans should be watered in 7-15 days. Only 15 ml at a time.
- The plant grows in rosette-shaped clumps and has striking flower stalks that bloom from late winter to summer
- Echeveria plants do well in full sun to partial shade and are relatively disease-free.
- The most common problem with these plants is
There are no reviews yet.